Metallographic Sample Preparation Equipment
Metallographic Cutting Machine
Metallographic Mounting Press
Metallographic Grinding And Polishing Machine
Hardness Testing Machine
Metallurgical Laboratory Equipment
Metallographic Cutting Consumables
Metallographic Grinding And Polishing Consumables
Hot Mounting Consumables
Cold Mounting Consumables
Graham LynchTeruly was professional and went out of his way to help me get my samples on time for the prototype demo.
Julie DaviesBrilliant service, from start to finish. Good communications throughout and product arrived on time. Product is excellent quality and packaged very well. We will be ordering from this company again. Very honest, trustworthy and efficient company to deal with.
Graham LynchExcellent manufacturing quality
Accurate Hardness Testing Machine , Fully Automatic Vickers Hardness Tester
|Port:||Shanghai, China||Type:||Rockwell Hardness Tester|
|Measuring Range:||HRC||Application:||Metal, Plastic|
|Standard:||ISO, ASTM, GB/T||Warranty:||1 Year|
hardness test instrument,
hardness testing system
Mhv-5z / 10z / 30z / 50z / V3.0 Fully Automatic Vickers Hardness Tester
|Test Force||gf||0.3kgf, 0.5kgf, 1kgf, 2kgf, 2.5kgf, 3kgf, 5kgf||0.3kgf, 0.5kgf, 1kgf, 2kgf, 2.5kgf, 3kgf, 5kgf, 10kgf||0.5kgf, 1kgf, 2kgf, 2.5kgf, 3kgf, 5kgf, 10kgf, 20kgf, 30kgf||1kgf, 2kgf, 2.5kgf, 3kgf, 5kgf, 10kgf, 20kgf, 30kgf, 50kgf|
|N||2.94N, 4.90N, 9.80N, 19.6N, 24.5N, 29.4N, 49N||2.94N, 4.90N, 9.80N, 19.6N, 24.5N, 29.4N, 49N, 98N||4.90N, 9.80N, 19.6N, 24.5N, 29.4N, 49N, 98N, 196N, 294N||9.80N, 19.6N, 24.5N, 29.4N, 49N, 98N, 196N, 294N, 490N|
|Loading Method||Automatic (Loading/Dwell/Unloading)|
|Shifting between Objective and Indenter||Automatic Shifting|
|Conversion Scale||HK, HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD, HRE, HRF, HRG, HRK, HR15N, HR30N, HR45N, HR15T, HR30T, HR45T, HS, HB|
|Data Output||Built-in Printer WORD or EXCEL Report with Curve Chart|
|Hardness Reading||Indentation Displaying and Automatic Measuring on PC|
|Objective||20×, 40×||10×, 40×||10×, 20×||10×, 20×|
|Total Magnification||200×, 400×||100×, 400×||100×, 200×||100×, 200×|
|Resolution||0.125μm, 0.0625μm||0.25μm, 0.0625μm||0.25μm, 0.125μm||0.25μm, 0.125μm|
|Light Source||Halogen Lamp|
|Motorized X-Y Test Table||Size: 100×100mm; Travel: 50×50mm; Resolution: 0.002mm|
|Max. Height of Specimen||170mm|
|Power Supply||AC220V, 50Hz|
|Execute Standard||ISO 6507, ASTM E92, JIS Z2244, GB/T 4340.2|
|Dimension||530×280×630mm, Packing Dimension: 620×450×740mm|
|Weight||Net Weight: 35kg, Gross Weight: 47kg|
- System linkage: Through the communication interface it realizes the linkage between the system and the hardness tester.
- Pressure linkage: When converting test force, the system percepts the test force change and displays in real time.
- Turret linkage: The software controls the shifting between the objective and the indenter without manual control.
- Loading linkage: The software controls the loading without manual control.
- Measuring linkage: The software controls the turret, loading and directly reading the Vickers hardness value.
- Light source linkage: Automatic focus.
- Image acquisition: Real time display of hardness image, store and print image.
- Automatic measurement: Automatically find the four vertices of indentation with fast speed and accurate data, there are many professional algorithms to be suitable for different indentation. It continuously and immediately measures at specified coordinates once loading.
- Automatic point search: The system automatically finds the best vertices near the four vertices of the indentation, greatly reduce the human error.
- Diagonal measurement: Click the top left and lower right corner of the indentation, you can read the hardness value.
- Four point measurement: Click the four point of the indentation and you can read the hardness value.
- Hardness conversion: According to the national standard, automatically convert the hardness value between Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers, Knoop, real-time display.
- Graphic report: Automatic record of measurement data, automatic generation of hardness-depth curves, saving or printing the hardness-depth curves and all indentation measurements. Save or print the indentation image and the current indentation hardness value. All the reports are saved in WORD file.
- Results statistics: Output the multiple measured results of indentations by EXCEL and automatically count the measurement number, maximum value, minimum value, average value, variance, etc. of hardness.
- Linkage control: Through the communication interface the system percepts the test force changes, controls the turret, loads and directly reads.
- Automatic displacement: Equipped with high precision X-Y automatic test table.
- Automatic identification: Leading indentation automatic identification technology, read D1 / D2 and HV value in 0.3 seconds.
- Stable performance: The indentation of non mirror polishing, uneven light, not in the center can be read automatically.
- Powerful functions: Such as manual reading, automatic reading, hardness conversion, depth-hardness curve, indentation image, picture and text report.
- Easy to use: Through the hardness block calibration, in line with the users' habits. It can be normal used with half day training.
- Automatic reading: Original algorithm of automatic reading to automatic read a variety of indentation with fast speed and high accuracy.
- Good repeatability: It is automatic reading with high repeatability and can satisfy the requirement of professional users.
- Automatic scanning: Can automatically scan the sample edge and shape.
1. Computer: Brand Computer (2G memory, 500G hard disk, 19 inch LCD screen)
2. Ink jet printer
3. Operating system: WIN XP, WIN7
4. Digital imaging system
- High resolution: 130 million pixel(1280×1024)
- High speed acquisition: 1280×1024 resolution: 25 FPS
- High definition: Black and white images and clarity is better.
- Target surface size: 1/2 inch
5. X-Y automatic test table
- Table size: 100×100×50 mm
- Maximum travel: 50×50 mm
- Minimum step: Less than 2μm
- Movement speed: Adjustable
- Control mode: Manual control, electric control, computer control
6. X-Y test table - computer control mode
- Location movement: The test table directly moves to the software settings;
- Point movement: Select any point of the sample, moved to the below of the indenter;
- Directional movement: Click the eight directions to make the test table move and the moving step can be set up;
- Arbitrary movement: Click any directions to make the test table move and make it easy for users to browse the specimen surface;
- Variable speed movement: There are two speeds (fast and slow) when moving the test table and the speed is optional and adjustable;
- Other function: Original position arbitrary setting, automatic reset, mechanical limit, and other professional features to meet various requirements.
7. Measuring method
- Automatic mode: Automatic test table moving (X, Y, Z direction) + automatic reading
- Manual mode 1: Automatic loading + manual eyepiece scribed line measurement
- Manual mode 2: Manual test table moving + manual focus + Automatic / manual measurement
8. Automatic / manual reading
- Automatic reading time: Single indentation reading time is about 300 milliseconds;
- Automatic measurement precision: 0.1μm;
- Automatic measurement repeatability: ±0.8%
- Manual reading: Manual pick, automatic search points, 4 points measurement, 2 diagonal measurement
9. Results save / output
- Save / output measurement data and experimental parameters, including D1, D2, HV, X, Y etc.;
- Save / output effective hardening layer depth curve report;
- Save / output image.
|Instrument Main Body||1 set||10×Digital Measuring Eyepiece||1 pc|
|Diamond Vickers Indenter||1 pc||Objective||2 pcs|
|Motorized Cross Test Table||1 pc||Power Cable||1 pc|
|Horizontal Regulating Screw||4 pcs||Level||1 pc|
|Fuse 1A||2 pcs||Halogen Lamp 12V, 15~20W||1 pc|
|Inner Hexagon Spanner 2.5mm||1 pc||Screw Driver||1 pc|
|Hardness Block||2 pc||Anti-dust Cover||1 pc|
|Usage Instruction Manual||1 copy|
|Computer (Hard disk: 500G, Memory: 2G, 19 inch LCD screen)||1 set||Ink Jet Printer||1 set|
|CCD Camera||1 set||1.5× Adapter||1 pc|
|USB Softdog||1 pc||Control Cables||1 pc|
|RS232 Cable||1 pc||Motorized Test Table Control Box||1 pc|
|Measuring Software||1 pc|
Payment & Shiping
1, Min. Order Quantity
1 piece is OK.
2. How about your technical team construction?
We have professional technicians team with 10 years' experience.
3, What's our warranty?
4, Ways of payment
T/T, L/C, Pay pal, Western Union
5, Ways of shipment
EXW, FOB, DHL, FedEx, or upon your requirements
6, Are you a trader or manufacture?
We are manufacturer, owns our factory in Suzhou.
7, Can you accept OEM or ODM?
Of course,Logo is also acceptable
8, What is the delivery time?
No special requirements, can be delivered within 3 days. For customized models, delivery time shall be discussed and confirmed according to order